Safe online access to your medical information.
Your Online Health Connection
Your health is important to you around the clock–not just during office hours. MyChart allows you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, review your health history including lab results, medications, immunizations and more–all securely stored for quick retrieval online! You can also use MyChart to manage your family’s health as well, including elderly parents and children.
Urgent Medical Concerns
Please do not use MyChart to send messages requiring immediate attention. For urgent medical concerns, contact one of our offices or call 911.
View Your Medical Information
- Review your current medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history.
- Receive test results online – as soon as your doctor releases the results – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review discharge instructions provided by your doctor.
- Review health education topics.
Manage Your Appointments
- Review past and upcoming appointments.
- Request, change or cancel appointments.
- Complete information online prior to your next visit. For example, complete your history, or report medication changes before your visit – all online in the privacy of your home.
Stay in Touch with Your Doctor
- Getting in touch with your doctor is as easy as sending an email – but more secure!
- Request medication renewals online.
Access Your Family’s Records
- Link your family’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more. Great for start of the school year!
Online Account Payments
- You can now pay your bill online for all appointments.
- Payments can now be made online via your MyChart account,.
- To set up an account with MyChart, call one of our offices and ask to speak to someone about setting up a login for MyChart.
For MyChart support, please contact one of our offices.