Welcome to Jordan Family Health
At Jordan Family Health our mission is to provide the highest quality, cost effective care to every patient, meeting not only his or her medical needs, but emotional needs as well.
NEW EXTENDED URGENT CARE HOURS
Now Open Until 9 pm, 7 days a week!
Walk ins welcome!
We try to accommodate our patients' busy lives by offering Urgent Care Hours Monday through Sunday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. We are now accepting new patients and same-day appointments.
When to use our Urgent Care or Walk-In clinics:
- Colds, sore throats, earaches and influenza symptoms
- Stomach flu
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor/moderate injuries such as cuts, sprains and minor fractures
- Migraine headaches
- Back Strains
- Unable to wait for a regular appointment
- When your primary care physician is out of the office
- Do not have a primary care physician
When to go to the nearest Emergency Room:
- Chest pain or other signs of heart attack
- Severe shortness of breath, severe asthma or severe allergic reaction
- Possible stroke – numbness on one side of the body, difficulty speaking
- Severe injuries, uncontrolled bleeding
- Poisoning or overdose
- Loss of consciousness, seizures
- Severe abdominal pain
- Not sure whether to go to the Emergency Room or Urgent Care.
Flu Season is Here!
Everything you need to know about getting your flu vaccination.
Specialty Care at Jordan Family Health
To better serve our patients needs, we recently opened the Specialty Care Network at Jordan Family Health. We have teamed with Old Farm Obstetrics and Gynecology, Salt Lake City-based ENT Specialists and Utah Orthopedic Associates to bring OB/GYN, ENT and Orthopedic services to the south end of Salt Lake County.See all our specialty services.
NCQA Patient Centered Medical
Our clinic is working towards accreditation as an NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). What does this mean to you? It means a health care setting that facilitates a partnership between you, your personal physician, and when appropriate, your family.
The goal is to make sure you receive the indicated care when and where you need and want it. For more information on PCMH and NCQA, click here